Youth Programs Manager – FT positions available at Regence, Blazers, Wattles and Rockwood
BGCP is currently searching for a Youth Programs Manager. Youth Programs Manager (YPM) is a Club management level position that requires critical thinking, aptitude in supervision, coaching and mentorship, and the ability to act decisively in emergency situations. With the direction of Club and Program leadership, the YPM is responsible for leading a part-time team of 3-6 Youth Development Mentors (YDM) in the creation and execution of high-quality Club programming for elementary age youth demonstrated by positive measurable outcomes and impact on Club Members.
This position works under the direction of the Club Director and collaboratively with the Senior Director of Youth Programs to ensure that programs offered are in alignment with the overall values and goals identified by BGCP. The YPM contributes to the recruitment of the part-time Youth Development Mentors (YDMs), oversees their targeted mentorship and manages their performance plans and reviews. The YPM may be asked to manage daily facility operations and/or perform administrative duties when the Club Director is absent.
• Directly responsible for ensuring safe and effective supervision of Youth Development Mentors (YDM) Club members and programs.
• Lead the Club team in creating a balanced annual program activity plan.
• Mentor and supervise YDMs and provide on-going feedback and professional development opportunities.
• Recruit, mentor and conduct employee reviews for YDMs in collaboration with the Club director.
• Oversee the successful administration of measurement instruments within the Club for the collection of reliable evaluative and outcome data and work with the Sr. Director of Youth Programs to utilize the data to strengthen the Club experience.
• Collaborate with FT leadership team to maintain Club culture dedicated to engaging stakeholders in the mission and work of the organization.
• Mediate and manage difficult conversations with BGCP families and communities while upholding BGCP standards and policies for the safety of all children.
• Responsibly steward efforts and initiatives involving government and non-government grants, funders, prospective donors, community leaders and our families.
• Design and execute horizon broadening activities for members to engage in the world outside the Club.
Salary: $35,000.00/a year
FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION