TEEN HOURS & LOCATIONS
Summer teen hours open at noon for members heading into 7th-12th grade. Teens are welcome at our Rockwood, Inukai, and Regence* locations, and annual teen membership is only $5!
* This summer, our Regence Club will be a teen-only (7th – 12th grade) site, and nearby Blazers and Wattles Clubs will be youth-only locations (1st-6th grade). We will be offering transportation for teen members from Wattles and Blazers but space will be limited. Wattles will have space to transport 25 members and Blazers will be transporting 13 members. We will be heading over to Regence at 12:30PM and will return to our home Club by 6:00PM. Transportation includes to and from Regence, but prior parent or guardian notice needs to be had if members are not returning to their home Club for the day.
Summer Kids in the Park
Boys & Girls Clubs of Portland, in partnership with the City of Gresham, is putting a hop and a SKIP into summertime with Summer Kids in the Park, a 10-week program for youth 18 and younger. There is no cost to participate in the SKIP summer recreation program.
A nutritious sack lunch will be served through the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s summer lunch program.
Locations: Main City Park, Nakada Park, Red Sunset Park
Are scholarships available?
- Are only available for member sessions (summer or school year), and are not available to visitors or drop-in fees. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship please do so before registering for summer program to reduce the 10% deposit required at check out.
- Scholarships may be applied for even after registration. Any initial deposit amount will be applied to the resulting total once scholarships are applied.
- Scholarships cannot be applied to offerings that have already occurred.
- Scholarship forms are available on our website, or at any of our Club locations. All scholarships will be reviewed, and our staff are committed to a 5 business day turnaround time for requests.
- Families that were awarded a school year scholarship will need to re-apply for summer specific scholarships.
Cancellation or Refunds
- We have a limited availability for our Morning Club time. If you wish to un-enroll your child from one of our weeks, please contact your Club at least seven days prior to that week’s start date in order to receive a 90% refund or have 100% of your purchase applied to other Boys & Girls Clubs of Portland offerings.
- If a cancellation is requested less than seven days prior to a camp’s start date, no refunds or transfers will be given. If a registration is not cancelled 7 days prior to the camps start date, registrants are still responsible for all fees regardless of Club attendance.
REGISTRATION OPENS FOR MEMBERS ON APRIL 1
Registration for youth who are not currently Club members will open on April 15.