CLOSE TIMES VARY BY LOCATION
Blazers, Oak Grove, Rockwood, and Inukai Family Clubs close at 6 pm. Our Regence and Wattles Clubs are open until 6:30 pm.
TEEN HOURS & LOCATIONS
Summer teen hours open at noon for members heading into 7th-12th grade. Teens are welcome at our Rockwood, Inukai, Wattles, and Blazers locations, and annual teen membership is only $5!
This summer, our Regence Club will be a teen-only site. Learn more here.
Summer Kids in the Park
Boys & Girls Clubs of Portland, in partnership with the City of Gresham, is putting a hop and a SKIP into summertime with Summer Kids in the Park, a 10-week program for youth 18 and younger. There is no cost to participate in the SKIP summer recreation program.
A nutritious sack lunch will be served through the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s summer lunch program.
Locations: Main City Park, Nakada Park, Red Sunset Park
Are scholarships available?
- Are only available for member sessions (summer or school year), and are not available to visitors or drop-in fees. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship please do so before registering for summer program to reduce the 10% deposit required at check out.
- Scholarships may be applied for even after registration. Any initial deposit amount will be applied to the resulting total once scholarships are applied.
- Scholarships cannot be applied to offerings that have already occurred.
- Scholarship forms are available on our website, or at any of our Club locations. All scholarships will be reviewed, and our staff are committed to a 5 business day turnaround time for requests.
- Families that were awarded a school year scholarship will need to re-apply for summer specific scholarships.
Cancellation or Refunds
- We have a limited availability for our Morning Club time. If you wish to un-enroll your child from one of our weeks, please contact your Club at least seven days prior to that week’s start date in order to receive a 90% refund or have 100% of your purchase applied to other Boys & Girls Clubs of Portland offerings.
- If a cancellation is requested less than seven days prior to a camp’s start date, no refunds or transfers will be given. If a registration is not cancelled 7 days prior to the camps start date, registrants are still responsible for all fees regardless of Club attendance.
Want to become a summer member? Sign up for your Club site using the member link below and select the $50 summer membership option in addition to the weeks you would like your child to attend.
|Rockwood||Please contact the Rockwood Club directly if you are interested in signing up for summer as a NEW member.||If you are a current school year member at Rockwood, please check with the front desk on availability and access to summer programs.|
|Regence||This summer, Regence will be a teen-only site. Teen membership costs only $5.|
|Margaret Scott||Margaret Scott is a SUN site and only open to members. Contact the Club site for more info.|